Click here to view all of our available rental properties
5 useful tips for renting a property.
- Set a budget and view properties within 90 and 110% of this budget. If you are viewing below your available budget the chances are that the property may not meet your expectations. If you are viewing above your budget, do not view too far ahead of your budget, Landlords rarely accept offers below 90% of asking price and you do not want to set your heart on a property that is not affordable.
- Be flexible, you may say that a Garage is a non-negotiable, but if you tell your agent this, they may exclude all properties that do not have a garage, even if that property has off street parking and excellent storage elsewhere.
- Remember, School catchment areas can change.
- Create a wish list and tick this off as you view the property, this will help you when deciding upon your ideal home.
- Check if the property is furnished or unfurnished. Often landlords will include items if they feel that your offer is acceptable to them. Check with your negotiator.
We have also attached a few useful links. These will tell you everything you need to know about renting a property.