Top 5 tips to sell your home
- Dress your property well, that all important kerb appeal is not just agent speak, it really matters.
- Get the price right, first time. The first 2 weeks of marketing are essential, if you miss that all important buzz around your property, achieving the best price for it becomes an uphill struggle.
- Be flexible. Remember what your objective is. Often it is to move home, or sell an investment property. Work with us to achieve the right result for you.
- Use trusted third parties, using solicitors, brokers and removal companies that liaise well with our sales progressers, helps make your move seamless.
- Most importantly, do not pay an up front fee for selling your property. Keep your agent motivated to sell your home. Why would they care if it sells if you have paid them already?
Choosing the right agent to sell your home is a huge decision. For many, their home is their greatest asset and we understand this. Our approach is to work with the vendor to offer you the best opportunity to sell your property. We understand that each property is different as is every seller, which is why our marketing strategy is tailored to you the individual and your requirements.
By producing top quality photography and floor plans, we give your property every opportunity to shine.
We will advertise your property to the widest possible online sales audience and have facility for high tech 360 tours as well as aerial photography. This combined with good old fashioned Estate Agency, which means contacting our vast applicant list, ensuring that your property is marketed to its full potential.