Click here to view all of our available properties for sale
5 useful tips for buying a property.
- Set a budget and view properties within 90 and 110% of this budget. If you are viewing below your available budget the chances are that the property may not meet your expectations. If you are viewing above your budget, do not view too far ahead of your budget, vendors rarely accept offers below 90% of asking price and you do not want to set your heart on a property that is not affordable.
- Be flexible, you may say that a Garage is a non-negotiable, but if you tell your agent this, they may exclude all properties that do not have a garage, even if that property has off street parking and excellent storage elsewhere.
- Remember, school catchment areas can change!
- Create a wish list and tick this off as you view the property, this may not be the perfect property now, but with a little work could this be your dream home?
- Check what is staying at the property, often vendors will include items if they feel that your offer is acceptable to them. Check with your negotiator.
Arranging your Finances
Before commencing your property search it is important to get your finances in place. Should you require a mortgage to help you purchase your property, we would encourage you to arrange a Mortgage in Principle.
Our recommended Mortgage Broker, Ashley Christopher is able to offer a full range of mortgage solutions. Please click here to email him directly.