Stage 1

In the first instance, if you are unable to resolve the issue informally, you should write to the member of staff who dealt with you, or their manager, so that he or she has a chance to put things right. In your letter you should set out the details of your complaint, the consequences for you as a result, and the remedy you are seeking.

You can expect your complaint to be acknowledged within 3 working days of receipt. You should get a response and an explanation within 10 working days. If you are unsure which member of staff to write to, your complaint should be sent to Roselins Limited – 81 Station Road, London E4 7BU or emailed to

Stage 2

If you are not satisfied with the initial response to the complaint then you can write to 81 Station Road, London E4 7BU and ask for your complaint and the response to be reviewed. You can expect acknowledgement to your request within 3 working days of receipt and a response within 10 workings days.

We aim to resolve all matters as quickly as possible. However, inevitably some issues will be more complex and therefore may require longer to be fully investigated. Consequently, timescales given for handling and responding to complaints are indicative. If a matter requires more detailed investigation, you will receive an interim response describing what is being done to deal with the matter, and when a full reply can be expected and from whom.

Final Stage

We are members of the Property Redress Scheme. If you remain unhappy with reasons received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint. In order to take your complaint to the Property Redress Scheme you must have first carried out the following:

  • You will have waited 8 weeks from the date of your written complaint to us for a response: and
  • It is still within one year from the last communication with you regarding this complaint

The Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between Members and their consumers. The complaint must have exhausted the Members internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied with the Members response. The Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant and further information and guidance on how to resolve complaints is available via their website.

In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form. The property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows:



By post at:
The Property Redress Scheme
Premiere House, 1st Floor
Elstree Way